Wednesday, 13 August 2014

News flash(card)! This just in!

The other days I posted to my Professor page about this useful site that students and teachers alike can use to create highly functional flashcards. A nice plus is that you can access these cards both from your computer and from your favourite mobile device using free apps for iOS and Android (Blackberry and Windows Phone users can use their mobile browsers to view the cards but, admittedly, it's not as "nice" an experience).

What I particularly like is that you can share your flashcards with others -- this might make a great class project! I can easily imagine having different teams create flashcards for assigned topics and then having the remainder of the class "study" from them!

I'd love to hear about any successes you may have had with flashcards. Perhaps you've used this very site (or a similar one) and you've got some observations and ideas you could share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this blog post! :)